PULSAR Billet Compressor Wheel S480 DIY Upgrade Turbo Rebuild Kit for S400 Series Turbo
- DIY kit designed for any Borg Warner S400 turbos with a compressor wheel smaller than 80mm, with this kit you can upgrade your turbo to a billet wheel S480
- Upgrade 7+7 blades 80*113mm billet compressor wheel with extended tip technology for the ultimate in aerodynamics, compressor flow rated at 120 lb/min
- 360o brass thrust bearing vs. stock 270o thrust bearing enhances turbochargers’ durability.
- Staggered step gap compressor and turbine end seal rings reduce oil blow-by of the seals
- Machining on your bearing housing is required, you need to open the pocket for wheel exducer to ??114.5
- This DIY upgrade kit is designed for any Borg Warner S400 turbos with a compressor wheel smaller than 80mm, with this kit you can upgrade your turbo to a billet wheel S480. It comes with a 7+7 blades 80mm billet compressor wheel in which the compressor flow is rated at 120 lb/min. If you have a 96*88mm turbine wheel, the capabilities ranging will be from 750 to 1250 horsepower.
- The only thing you need to do is to open the pocket for the larger compressor wheel exducer on your bearing housing to a diameter of 114.5mm. You will perfectly upgrade your current S400 turbo to a billet S480.
- The rebuild kit comes in this DIY kit has a 360 degree CNC machined brass thrust bearing, it helps the turbo to handle more thrust force for better durability. The staggered step gap seal rings will reduce oil blow-by of the seals.