SP mufflers FD RX-7 dumpy tip catback is a free flowing 3.5" mandrel bent design for direct bolt on use with the 3.5" SMB exhaust system. It is als...View full details
SP mufflers FD RX-7 twin-tip catback is a free flowing 3.5" mandrel bent design for direct bolt on use with the 3.5" SMB exhaust system. It is also available in a bolt on option to suit a factory exhaust with a 3" flange (steps up to 3.5" pipe after). The SP mufflers are the ultimate performance muffler providing maximum unrestricted flow with the best sound dampening properties.
- 100% Aussie made
- handcrafted in-house
- fully tig welded
- 304ss body construction
- pressed end cap over body
- dimple formed inlets/outlets for maximum strength
- flared inlets/outlets for pipe to slip inside for easy fitment
- pulse welded outlets to make welding a breeze
- stainless steel wrapped perf
- high temp fibreglass matt packing
- mandrel bent perforated tube for maximum flow
PLEASE NOTE: If a system is out of stock please allow up to 2 weeks lead time for production.
Turbo-Spec.com$1,260.00Only 2 left!$1,260.00Only 2 left!