FTSPARK EXTREME - 1500mJ
- The FuelTech FTSPARK is an extremely high energy Capacitive Discharge Ignition (CDI) system designed to meet the highest spark requirements for racing. Developed for high horsepower combinations and tested proven on 5,000+ horsepower engines!
- FTSPARK Manual
The FuelTech FTSPARK EXTREME 1500mJ is an extremely high energy Capacitive Discharge Ignition (CDI) system designed to meet the highest spark requirements for racing. Developed for high horsepower combinations and tested proven on 5,000+ horsepower engines!
It is compatible with any ECU on the market! It's able to generate a spark with up to 1750mJ (mJ=mili Joules) of energy and is capable of firing the spark with 175 Amps of current in the primary of the coil with Racing CDI FuelTech Coil.
*Not compatible with rotary engines!
- Programmable energy via CAN or digital input to adjust the energy level; - 475V in the primary of the coil, which helps to prevent interference in the system;
- 175A of current in the primary of the coil with Racing CDI FuelTech coil for FTSPARK 1500mJ;
- CAN communication with FuelTech PowerFT ECUs for diagnostic and datalogging;
- Automotive connector with gold-plated terminals;
- Serial bus (1 wire) that allows the use of only one ECU output that triggers all ignition outputs (only with PowerFT);
- Case: Anodized Aluminum and Plastic;
- Maximum working temperature: approximately 212 F;
- Supply voltage for full power: 14-26V. Minimum voltage for starting 8V;
- Maximum operating frequency: 670 Hz;
- Compatible with other ECUs on the market. Check compatibility of your ECU with our tech support.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ROTARY ENGINES!
- Product FTSPARK: 4.92 x 6.02 x 1,97 in
- Packaging FTSPARK: 8.78 x 6.38 x 2.36 in
- Product FTSPARK EXTREME: 65.60 oz
- Packaging FTSPARK EXTREME: 93.48 oz
- Electrical harness FTSPARK EXTREME: 74.08 oz
CONTENTS OF PACKAGING:
- 1 FTSPARK (GEN II750mJ or EXTREME) module;
- 1 installation and operation manual;
- 1 mounting hardware kit (4 rubber mounts, 8 washers and 8 nuts);
- Worldwide: 1 year