Twin Belt Alternator Pulley for 12A & 13B
- Aluminium double belt alternator pulley to suit early 12A and 13B rotaries through to series 5 RX-7 (vehicles with 15 mm alternator shaft).
- It allows a second v-belt to be added for improved reliability, particularly on high-revving engines.
- Two alternator belts of the same size as the original are required. These pulleys do not change the drive ratio of the alternator.
- Key benefits:
- * Eliminates belt slip on the alternator/water pump/cooling fan pulleys
- * Shares the load between two belts
- * Back-up belt if one belt fails
- The parts are such a great price because we are designers, the manufacturers and the seller of the parts - there is no middleman or resellers. You're buying top quality direct from the manufacturer.