VR38 Coil Kit for Mazda Rotary Engines
- Coil conversion kit manufactured by Franklin Performance to fit modern high power Nissan VR38 coils to Mazda Series 6 & Series 5 13B engines.
- Two genuine Hitachi VR38 Coils are provided. These coils have are proven to support in excess of 1000HP.
- The kit features CNC machined billet aluminium components and our custom short coil stalks. The Hitachi coils feature an in-built ignitor, so no external ignitor is required. The kit is supplied with two coil plug connectors.
- The factory knock sensor mounting hole is used to mount the coil bracket, so we include an offset spacer to relocate the knock sensor & a plain spacer if not required. Please check that your rotor housings have the required M10x1.25 knock sensor mounting hole before purchasing.
- Sold ‘per rotor’, a 13B engine will require two coil kits.
- All components are CNC machined from quality materials at our factory in Napier, New Zealand. The brackets themselves are made from billet 6061 aluminum and anodised in a range of colours for corrosion resistance and great looks.