Walbro 460 LPH E85 Fuel Pump Kit
WALBRO 460 LPH UNLEADED & E85 IN-TANK FUEL PUMP. COMES COMPLETE WITH AN INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDING A FUEL PUMP, WIRE HARNESS, AND PICKUP FILTER AS PICTURED. GENUINE LOCALLY DELIVERED FUEL PUMP, SOURCED DIRECTLY FROM THE AUSTRALIAN DISTRIBUTOR FOR WALBRO / TI AUTOMOTIVE AND COMPLETE WITH HOLOGRAM FOR AUTHENTICITY.
- The Walbro 460 / 450 lph fuel pump flows over 600hp and is ideal for high power boosted applications running E85/Ethanol, or anywhere a Walbro 255 fuel pump won’t flow enough.
- These high flow & pressure fuel pumps feature an impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades feeding two high-pressure pumping channels. This modern design results in very low noise and current draw, and efficiency that’s 20 percent greater than conventional fuel pumps like your standard Bosch 044 or 023
- Suits the following vehicles (along with many others) with minor cradle mods:
- BA, BF, FG, FG X Falcon & XR6 Turbo
- VT, VX, VY, VZ, VE, VF Commodore
- Subaru WRX
- Nissan Skyline, Silvia, 180sx
- and many more.
- Common names: Walbro 450, TIA485-2, GST-450, Walbro 465, 400E
- Flow rate: 415lph @ 13.5v (3 bar)
- E85 Compatible: Yes
- Max current draw: 22A (15A average)
- Body Diameter: 39mm / 50mm
- Length: 131mm
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD (10.8 – 9.1mm)
- Pressure Relief: 87psi (see other items for 112psi high-pressure version – only needed at 30+psi boost)
- Check Valve: Yes (Inbuilt)
Walbro is now known as TI Automotive
- For decades, Walbro automotive fuel pumps have been manufactured by TI Automotive. As of late 2019, these same pumps are now branded with the TI Automotive name, carrying a legacy for more than 60 years of manufacturing the most popular drop-in fuel pumps, with the same performance, quality and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
- TI Automotive products are manufactured in their plant in Caro, Michigan in the USA. We source our pumps from a registered Australian wholesaler, delivered them with holograms for authenticity and supply them with genuine fitting kits only.
- Read the back of the box or our news page for more info.
- Walbro/TI Automotive Part Number: F90000267
- Also Known As EFP-287, Walbro 450