Walbro 525 LPH E85 Fuel Pump Kit
- Comes complete with an installation kit including a fuel pump, wire harness, and pickup filter. Genuine hologrammed, locally delivered fuel pump sourced directly from the Australian distributor for Walbro / TI Automotive.
- These high flow & pressure fuel pumps feature an impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades that feed two high-pressure pumping channels. This modern design results in minimal noise and current draw, and efficiency that’s 20 percent greater than conventional fuel pumps like your standard Bosch 044 or 023
- The Walbro 525lph fuel pump flows enough fuel to support 900hp and is ideal for very high power boosted applications running E85/Ethanol, or anywhere a Walbro 255 or Walbro 460 fuel pump won’t flow enough.
- Suits the following vehicles (along with many others) with minor cradle mods:
- BA, BF, FG, FG X Falcon & XR6 Turbo
- VT, VX, VY, VZ, VE, VF Commodore
- Subaru WRX
- Nissan Skyline, Silvia, 180sx
- and many more.
- Common names: Walbro 525, Hellcat
- Flow rate: 525 lph @ 13.5v (3 bar)
- E85 Compatible: Yes
- Max current draw: 25A (Make sure your wiring can handle this beast!)
- Body Diameter: 39mm / 50mm
- Length: 131mm
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD (10.8 – 9.1mm)
- Pressure Relief: 112psi
- Check Valve: Yes (Inbuilt)
Walbro is now known as TI Automotive
- For decades, Walbro automotive fuel pumps have been manufactured by TI Automotive. As of late 2019, these same pumps are now branded with the TI Automotive name, carrying a legacy for more than 60 years of manufacturing the most popular drop-in fuel pumps, with the same performance, quality, and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
- TI Automotive products are manufactured in their plant in Caro, Michigan in the USA. We source our pumps from a registered Australian wholesaler, delivered them with holograms for authenticity and supply them with genuine fitting kits only.
Read the back of the box or our news page for more info.
Walbro/TI Automotive Part Number: F90000285
Also known as EFP-530